Posting Berikutnya!

Semoga tetap sabar menunggu posting setelah ini... Oh yah, kalau sempat,,, boleh tengok2 fotoku di Tumblr.. barangkali kalian suka ^_^

Jangan lewatkan !!

Monday, October 26, 2009

It's time to postpone

Surely it's hard to do ,,,, have to giving much harder effort on it... Postpone my blogspot daily-times... My target is to have a brighter future, is investing my relations on architecture-working... It's hard for me when i prefer doing my own personalities more than my architecture-working...

but, people reminds me,,, time would not be enough... to achieve all in time, except one : I'm in Focus-mode... Believe me it's hard for me actually... Being focus, have been my own weak for a long time till now... Focus, is not about having fun, easy-going, and playing. It's a target, and i shouldn't hate it... It's for my self sake, my own future idealism, and nothing needs my own provation but only my focus...

I'm having much dreams, i know it,,, I'm having much to-do-list, I'm glad so... But, getting one focus-minded is nothing I have, one thing that i have to learn from Zero...

[sighing...] after this years passed by, i'm still zero?.... almost a biggest failure to ended this year... 2009 passed by my own biggest failure,,, my zero,,, and i have 2 months left, to know how to start over my year 2010 then...

[sobbing...] needs motivation, needs realism, needs mad-dog... ^___^ it's gonna be hard end-year... 'll be a great fight to survive it...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Room (42) Curhat (21) Ribet (21) Bacaanku (20) Teman2ku (20) Quote (16) Love (14) MyProsa (14) Jalan-jalan (11) Arsitektur (9) Islamic (9) Bioskop (8) Memotret (5) Bernyanyi (3) Design (3) Year Ended (3) Akubaru (2) Movie (2) UlangTahun (1)
My photo
Di blogger world ini, aku cuma ingin merekam karya, merekam persahabatan, dan merekam proses kehidupanku. Semoga semua bersedia berbagi bersamaku dan blogku. ^_^